THE BIG CHARITY RAFFLE
Lawrence & Green House
After a very successful Big Charity Raffle last academic year, Lawrence and Green House have decided to join forces again!
Their aim is to raise as much money as possible for their house charities – The Big Appeal (Nottingham Children’s Hospital Charity) and Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People.
The House Captains for both Houses have worked extremely hard, contacting local businesses and organisations across Nottinghamshire to secure some fantastic prizes. There are over 30 prizes in total up for grabs, but as a taster some of the prizes on offer are listed below:
- Signed Nottingham Forest shirt by the 2021/22 squad
- 2 matchday tickets to a fixture of your choice at Mansfield Town Football Club
- Family ice skating pass at Nottingham Ice Centre
- 4 vouchers for Axe and Knife throwing at Sherwood Forest Activity Centre
- 4 vouchers for 22 Rifle Shooting at Sherwood Forest Activity Centre
- 4 vouchers for Archery at Sherwood Forest Activity Centre
- 3 x 1-month DNA gym memberships
- 2 matchday tickets to a Royal London One Day fixture at Nottinghamshire Cricket Club
- 2 x passes to Clip n Climb indoor climbing centre
- 2 Race day tickets to a horse racing fixture at Nottingham Racecourse
- A 4-ball voucher for 18 holes at Mapperley Golf Course
- 2 tickets to a film of your choice at Nottingham Savoy Cinema
- Family pass to Nottingham Castle
- Plus many more…
Tickets cost £1 each, with prizes to be collected or sent home. The raffle is open to all students, parents and staff.
The raffle will be drawn on Friday 13th May, with the deadline for purchasing tickets being Tuesday 10th May.
We ask that all donations are made through the school’s online payment system at www.ParentPay.com. Please do not give your child cash to bring into school as we will be unable to accept it at the present time.
If you have not activated your account yet or not used this service for a while you can find your account information on the parent letter arriving shortly or by emailing email@example.com.
However, if you would prefer to make cash payments, ParentPay offer a PayPoint service which allows you to pay cash at any retailer that displays the PayPoint sign. PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay in the same way as online payments and may be seen in your payment archive. If you would like to register for the PayPoint cash payments service, please contact the Finance office.