The BIG Charity Raffle 2022
We have raised £1100!
Thank you to all students, staff and parents who contributed towards this year’s Lawrence & Green House ‘BIG Charity Raffle’.
An amazing total of £1100 was raised and will be split 50:50 between Nottingham Children’s Hospital and Rainbow’s Children’s Hospice!
After a very successful Big Charity Raffle last academic year, Lawrence and Green House have decided to join forces again!
Their aim is to raise as much money as possible for their house charities – The Big Appeal (Nottingham Children’s Hospital Charity) and Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People.
The House Captains for both Houses have worked extremely hard, contacting local businesses and organisations across Nottinghamshire to secure some fantastic prizes. There are over 30 prizes in total up for grabs, but as a taster, some prizes on offer are listed below:
- Signed Nottingham Forest shirt by the 2021/22 squad
- 2 matchday tickets to a fixture of your choice at Mansfield Town Football Club
- Family ice skating pass at Nottingham Ice Centre
- 4 vouchers for Axe and Knife throwing at Sherwood Forest Activity Centre
- 4 vouchers for 22 Rifle Shooting at Sherwood Forest Activity Centre
- 4 vouchers for Archery at Sherwood Forest Activity Centre
- 3 x 1-month DNA gym memberships
- 2 matchday tickets to a Royal London One Day fixture at Nottinghamshire Cricket Club
- 2 x passes to Clip n Climb indoor climbing centre
- 2 Race day tickets to a horse racing fixture at Nottingham Racecourse
- A 4-ball voucher for 18 holes at Mapperley Golf Course
- 2 tickets to a film of your choice at Nottingham Savoy Cinema
- Family pass to Nottingham Castle
- Plus many more…
Tickets cost £1 each, with prizes to be collected or sent home. The raffle is open to all students, parents and staff.